Robert Plaster Can’t Never Could Award
To honor Robert Plaster, the Robert W. Plaster Foundation is sponsoring the “Can’t Never Could” Award to recognize an Enactus student who has “overcome significant obstacles in her or his life to achieve success and has used that success to advance Enactus on his/her campus.”
- Do you have one of those students whose life story is one of overcoming great obstacles and challenges who did not give up but kept going?
- Has that student been a valuable resource for you and your Enactus team as a leader and motivator?
If so, he/she needs to be nominated for this significant honor.
Nominations can be submitted online by the individual student or an advisor and should answer the following questions in a 1-2 page essay:
- How have you overcome an extreme obstacle or challenge? Rather than give up, explain how you persevered.
- How have you channeled that experience into becoming a valuable resource to your Enactus team as a leader and motivator?
Click here to access the online application.
The recipient of this award will receive:
- $5,000 scholarship award to be used for educational purposes
- In addition, the recipient's Enactus team will receive a $1,000 project grant
The winner must attend the 2015 Enactus US National Exposition in St. Louis, Missouri, where he/she will be recognized on stage during an Award Ceremony.
All entries must be received by February 2, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. CST.
Please direct all questions/inquiries to:Michelle Nevels, Enactus United States at email@example.com