Enactus Service Leadership Awards
The Enactus Service Leadership Awards are presented on an annual basis in recognition for time invested through participation in Enactus activities. Qualifying Enactus students, within each of the three award levels, receive a printed certificate, a ribbon that they can display on the name badge at competitions and a great item to add to their resume.
To qualify for these awards, applicants must fulfill the following criteria during the academic year in which they are applying:
- Be an active member of an Enactus team.
- Register as an official Enactus student participant.
- Complete a minimum number of hours of service through participation in Enactus activities:
- 100 hours of service for Enactus Service Leadership Award
- 500 hours of service for Platinum Enactus Service Leadership Award
- 1,000 hours of service for Diamond Enactus Service Leadership Award
(The 100-Hour and 500-Hour Platinum awards can be earned each year. The 1000-hour Diamond Award is earned once in the student's Enactus career.)
This is a self-nominated award. Students who believe they have fulfilled the criteria may apply to receive this award through their online account. Each applicant’s Sam Walton Fellow will be required to verify that they have met the award criteria.
All applications for Service Leadership Awards must be approved by Sam Walton Fellows by August 8, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. CST.