Enactus Student Leader Scholarship
To recognize Enactus students whose life direction has been positively impacted as a result of their involvement with Enactus.
Five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.
- Be a registered member of an Enactus team that competes at a Regional Competition during the year of application and the year the award is to be paid.
- Continue his/her Enactus participation at the same school or transfer to a school with an established Enactus team and earn the Enactus Service Leadership Award the year the scholarship is paid.
*If qualifications are not maintained during the year the scholarship is paid, then the recipient will forfeit the full amount of the award.
Qualified applicants will be evaluated based on:
- How significant a change in direction has the applicant’s life taken through their involvement in Enactus?
- How likely is this change to impact the future of the applicant?
Applicants must submit the following information online:
- Cover page with name, school, address and email.
- Nomination letter from the applicant’s Sam Walton Fellow.
- An essay (two-page maximum) describing themselves, how the direction of their life has been positively impacted through their joining and participating in Enactus and how they feel that this change will impact their future.
To apply on-line, please click here.
A panel of at least three past recipients of the Enactus Alumni of the Year Award will review the applications and select the recipients.
All entries must be received through the online application process February 15, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. CST.