Career Development Days
Spend some time with Recruiting and HR professionals to hone your skills. Resume writing, interview skills, and networking will all be a part of this development series. Be sure to add these dates and times to your calendar! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn and network.
- Resume Review – 1/14 @ 3:00 pm CST - Register here
- Resume Review – 1/19 @ 4:00 pm CST - Register here
- Resume Review – 1/20 @ 3:00 pm CST - Register here
- Mock Interviews – 1/26 @ 1:00 pm CST - Register here
- Mock Interviews – 1/29 @ 3:00 pm CST - Register here
All students are invited to visit with Employers to find out more about the various opportunities available. Whether you’re looking for an internship or job, or you are curious about the work that some of our Partners are involved with. Join us for this event to get some networking time with recruiters ready to discuss opportunities in their given industries.
- Internship/Co-Op/Pre ID Programs – 2/2
- Business Management/Retail/Supply Chain – 2/3
- Finance/Accounting/Consulting – 2/4
Employers are still hiring for both internships and entry-level full-time positions. Please visit the Enactus Career Marketplace here (https://www.enactusunitedstates.org/career_marketplace) for more information and application instructions.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org