Commemorative T-shirt Contest
Do you want to make your mark on the 2020 Expo? We’re inviting YOU to create the design for this year’s USA National Exposition commemorative t-shirt! We’re hosting a contest for students to design this year’s t-shirt and have their design featured on the 2020 Enactus Expo commemorative t-shirt. Whether you’re a graphic design student or just have some fun ideas, we’d like to see your designs. We’ll select a winning design and print it on this year’s t-shirts, which will go on sale at the 2020 US Expo. These shirts are by students, for students!
The deadline to submit your t-shirt design is 5:00 PM CST, Friday, March 20th.
Submit your design by emailing a .PNG file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the specifications:
- Your design must include no more than three (3) colors
- It must include the Enactus trademarked logo and the following words
- USA National Exposition
- Kansas City, MO
- Optional: May 12-14
- Only .PNG files with a transparent background will be accepted
- When including the Enactus logo, please use the versions available from the link below. These versions have been created with color limitations in mind, specifically for this purpose.
- You may use the official Enactus font Roboto - click here
We encourage you to be unique but if you need some inspiration or need the Enactus Logo files - click here You are welcome to choose from these options and apply them to your design.
The winning design will be selected, and the creator will be notified by the first week of April 2020. The creator of the winning design will receive one free t-shirt at the 2020 Expo.
Now get creative, we can’t wait to see your designs!