Commemorative T-shirt Contest
Do you want to make your mark on the 2019 Expo? We’re inviting YOU to create the design for this year’s US National Exposition commemorative t-shirt! You can enter the contest to have your t-shirt design printed on this year’s Enactus USA National Exposition commemorative t-shirt. Whether you’re a graphic design student or just have some fun ideas, we’d like to see your designs. We’ll select a winning design and print it on this year’s t-shirts, which will go on sale at the 2019 US Expo. These shirts will be by students, for students!
The deadline to submit your t-shirt design is 5:00 PM CST, Friday, March 22nd
Submit your design by emailing a .PNG file to email@example.com
Specifications of design:
- Your design must include no more than three (3) colors
- It must include the Enactus trademarked logo and the following words
USA National Exposition
Kansas City, MO
Optional: May 5-7
- The design should be submitted as a .PNG file with a transparent background
- When including the Enactus logo, please use the versions available from the file below, these versions have been created with color limitations in mind, specifically for this purpose
- You may use the official Enactus font Roboto - click here
The winning design will be selected, and the creator will be notified by the first week of April 2019. The creator of the winning design will receive one free t-shirt at the 2019 Expo.
Get creative! We can’t wait to see your designs