Enactus Service Leadership Awards
Enactus Service Leadership Awards are presented on an annual basis in recognition for time invested through participation in Enactus activities. Qualifying Enactus students, within each award levels, receive a printed certificate, a name badge ribbon and a great resume addition.
- Active member of an Enactus team.
- User account on the Enactus portal.
- Complete a minimum number of service hours by participation in Enactus activities:
- 100 hours of service from May 10, 2019 to date for Enactus Service Leadership Award
- 500 hours of service from May 10, 2019 to date for Platinum Enactus Service Leadership Award
- 1,000 hours of service during Enactus tenure for Diamond Enactus Service Leadership Award
The 100-hour and 500-hour awards are earned per year. The 1,000-hour award is earned once in a student's Enactus tenure.
This is a self-nominated award. Students that have fulfilled the criteria should complete the nomination form. Your faculty advisor will then be notified to review and approve your nomination. Deadline to apply for the 2019-2020 academic year is April 24, 2020.
Nomination Form will be opening soon!