Enactus US Team Affiliation Agreement
Enactus has developed an affiliation agreement to create a shared vision and mission between Enactus United States Headquarters and Enactus Teams. This agreement shares different engagement requirements for teams designed to improve a student's Enactus experience, the Enactus team overall and details the support Enactus will provide to teams that meet these requirements. In addition, the agreement ensures the quality of the Enactus name and network; helping Enactus Staff retain and recruit new partner companies; providing better experience and resources for teams.
The Team Affiliation Agreement is an annual document to be signed in the fall semester with requirements completed by the end of the spring semester.
Enactus US Teams Will Receive:
- Support from Enactus United States Program Staff, including communication, consulting, materials, and resources
- Access to the Enactus United States national network of students, faculty, alumni, recruiters, and sponsors
- Online access to the Enactus Training Center, which contain educational resources to help meet requirements listed below
- Invitations to Enactus regional, national, and global competitions
- Invitation to Enactus training, collaboration, and networking events
- Exclusive opportunities for project funding, awards, and scholarships
- Exclusive access to recruitment opportunities with Enactus partners
- An Enactus team logo, brand resources, and official network recognition
Enactus US Team Requirements:
- Maintain an Accurate Roster Within the Enactus Platform (Faculty & Students)
- One Project Profile Completed/Updated on Enactus +
- Team Project Report Submitted by Enactus Determined Deadline
- Complete a Minimum of Three (3) Different Team Engagement Opportunities Within the 2021 -2022 Academic Year
- Minimum of 1 annual meeting with Enactus Program Manager
- Participate in Competition Event (US National Exposition and/or Enactus World Cup)
- Participate in Project Program (Project Accelerators, Challenges, Races)
- Attend an Enactus Training/Partner/Networking Event (Minimum of 1 student)
- Complete Enactus Training Center Coursework (Minimum of 2 Courses Completed Per Team)
- Host/Attend Other Team Created Event (Approved by Enactus Staff)
Failure to complete the four requirements by May 31st, 2022 will result in your team being put on probation for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. During this probationary year, Enactus will work with your team to help meet the requirements for the 2022-2023 academic year. Failure to complete the terms of the Affiliation Agreement throughout the 2022 – 2023 academic year will result in your disenrollment from the Enactus network.
- Review the Team Affiliation Agreement with your Enactus Team, including a member of your schools’ administration, your primary faculty advisor and primary student leader.
- Print and sign Team Affiliation Agreement OR download and e-sign Team Affiliation Agreement
- Send signed Team Affiliation Agreement to your Regional Program Manager by Sunday, October 31st, 2021.
- Enactus Staff will sign the agreement and email it back for your records
- Work throughout the academic year to meet all four requirements
- Sunday, October 31, 2021 – Signed Team Affiliation Agreement due to Regional Program Manager
- Tuesday, May 31st, 2022 – All four team requirements must be completed