FALL COLLABORATION SUMMIT TRAVEL GRANT
Up to 15 teams attending the Fall Collaboration Summits from 100+ miles away will be selected to receive up to $1,000 for travel expenses.
WHAT IS IT
Walmart Inc. is sponsoring travel grants for up to 15 teams to attend one of the Enactus USA Fall Collaboration Summits. The grants are available for teams located 100+ miles from the closest event and will be offered in the form of a reimbursement of approved travel expense.
The Fall Collaboration Summits are an opportunity for students/teams to receive Enactus training for concepts surrounding team sustainability, resources sharing and availability, project management, and competition; network with other students, faculty, and teams; and connect with Enactus partner companies to focus on personal and professional development. Teams attending the summits will be encouraged to collaborate with other teams and partners, build their professional knowledge and experience, and share their ideas.
We are excited to be able to offer this opportunity to Enactus USA teams this year and thank Walmart Inc. for their continued support of our organization and initiatives to build engagement.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
To be eligible to receive a travel grant for up to $1,000, teams must meet the following criteria:
- Must be located a minimum of 100 miles from the nearest event.
- Must demonstrate a need for financial assistance to travel to the Fall Collaboration Summits.
- Must send a minimum of four (4) attendees to the event, including one (1) faculty advisor.
- Each advisor and student planning to attend must have a registered account through Enactus USA. To create an Enactus student or advisor account click here.
- Each attendee must be registered to attend one of the five 2019 Enactus USA Fall Collaboration Summits. To register as an attendee, click here
- Each student planning to attend must upload a copy of his or her resume on page one (1) of the Enactus USA Fall Collaboration Summit student registration (link above).
- Teams must be present for the entire event, from approximately 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on the day of the event.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a travel grant, please fill out the summit application below:
APPLY NOW! Deadline - September 6th at 11:59 PM CST - TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATION
For questions about the travel grants, contact firstname.lastname@example.org