World Cup Qualifier (TRADITIONAL) COMPETITION
In the World Cup Qualifier competition, teams will submit an up to 12-minute, recorded presentation that may cover more than one project. Projects presented can be at any stage in the project lifecycle. The team who wins this competition will be the United States National Champion and go on to represent the US at the Enactus World Cup. All teams, new and veterans alike, are welcome to compete in this exciting track of competition but cannot also participate in the Early-Stage Competition. Students on teams that participate in the WCQ Competition can, however, participate in the SDG Pitch Competition.
WORLD CUP QUALIFIER COMPETITION MATERIALS
- Up to 12-minute Video or PowerPoint Presentation
- Up to 2-minute recorded Q&A response to the following question: What measures have you put in place to ensure that your projects are sustainable long term and could survive without your team's involvement?
- See page 8 of the Online Competition toolkit for rules and guidelines for this video.
- Team Project Report
- Project Verification Form: Printable PDF / Fillable PDF
- Annual Report
- Team Photo
- Optional Meet the Teams Video (up to 15 seconds)
- Optional Team Bio – Example
WCQ COMPETITION IMPORTANT DATES
- March 17, 11:59 PM CST: Deadline to register as competing in WCQ Competition
- April 4, 11:59 PM CST: Deadline to submit required competition materials (instructions for submission will be provided in advance to registered competing teams)
- April 15 @ 2:15 – 3:15 PM CST: At least 1 representative available for Final Four Q&A session (timeslots TBA)
- April 16 @ 3:00 PM CST: Live virtual award ceremony
WCQ COMPETITION RESOURCES
- Sample Team Evaluation Form
- Judge Reference Guide
- PowerPoint presentation tutorial - click here
- Competition Details and Comparison Chart
- Sample annual reports are located starting on page 23 of the Team Handbook
- Online Expo Toolkit - click here
All Enactus teams are welcome to compete in World Cup Qualifier Competition as long as the team abides by the following eligibility requirements:
- The team may not compete in Early-Stage Competition
- Register as competing by March 17th, 2021.
- Make sure everyone on your team who plans to participate in the Online Expo has also registered as an individual
- If the team does not submit competition materials by 4/4/2021 at 11:59 PM CST, their spot in the competition will be automatically forfeited
Questions about the competition? Contact your Regional Program Manager